The Union des Caves du Médoc will celebrate its 17th anniversary this year. Born of the desire to do something together, in the extension of the natural cooperative spirit, it is perfectly in tune with the times.
A cooperative does not necessarily mean uniformity, quite the contrary. Indeed, with 490ha of vines and a total of 54 products, the average per wine is about 9ha!
With the aim of always satisfying our customers and expanding our range, the Union des Caves du Médoc strives to create new vintages.
Château moulin du ginestra and the 1933 collection: new wines at the union des caves du médoc
Château Moulin du Ginestra
- 80 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 20 % Petit Verdot
- 2 hectares on trace soil and clay-limestone
- PVC (retail price) : between 7 and 9 € TTC
- Fruity, spicy and fleshy
- Gold Medal Lyon 2021 +Gold Medal Féminalise 2021
- 51% Cabernet Sauvignon, 42 % Merlot, 7% Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot
- Selection of 5 hectares on clay and gravel soils
- PVC (retail price) TTC : between 25€ and 30€
- Round, racy and silky
for quality wines, original and luxurious packaging
We have created a new box to: revitalise our packaging, highlight our products, provide customers with attractive, top-of-the-range packaging and develop sales by the case vs. bottle.
- quality : double fluted carton with cradle
- mix and match on demand
- colourful, attractive and original packaging
- quality perceived by the terms bottles, collection and golden writing